About Park Place Apartments
At Park Place Apartments, we set the standard in maintaining a clean and quiet community. We are a pet-free and totally smoke-free property (registered with Living Smoke Free). We think you'll enjoy what you don't smell. As a family owned and managed property, you'll notice we are continuously improving our buildings to provide the nicest Apartments in Burnsville.
Our Amenities Include:
Park Place Apartments includes many expenses with your rent. We have no hidden fees. You won't be hassled with additional bills for utilities like water & trash. Our rents include heat, softened water, trash removal, single source recycling, and basic wifi Internet to every apartment.
Our Community Room, with $200 refundable deposit, is available on 1st-come-1st-reserved basis. If it is returned clean and undamaged, your deposit is refunded in full.
Our property is nicely landscaped. As you drive by or look at our pictures, I think you'll agree, it's really beautiful. It's details like this that sets us apart from our competition.
The Fire Marshal of Burnsville has banned all flammables on all decks and patios, even just stored and not used. No grills are to be used within 20' of the building. For this reason and for your safety and convenience, we supply propane grills for use on our designated community BBQ grill areas.
Park Place Apartments employs full-time common area cleaning personnel and service technicians. We think you'll notice how clean it is and how well things run. Our service department is here full time, so, work orders are resolved quickly and correctly. On-Call Personnel, are available for After-Hours Emergencies by going through our automated attendant.
- Electric (Dakota Electric is available but, Xcel Energy has a lower price)
- Laundry (card operated machines)
- Television, telephone and internet
- Underground Parking Garage (year-round $35/mo. or seasonal $50/mo.)
- Guest Suite ($45 per night)
Application Fee: $40.00 Per Person
- Due when an application for an apartment is submitted
- This does not include dependents under age 18
Security Deposit: $500.00
- Security Deposit is due in order to hold an apartment, or
- Security Deposit is due when an application for an apartment is submitted